The Great British Dog Walk for hearing dogs
Saturday 24 March 2018
I’ll be exhibiting and drawing at Gulden Faw Estate during this joyous national event.
Please come along for the walk & show your support.
Details for Gulden Faw Estate
- When: Saturday 24 March 2018 at 11am
- Where: The Henley Showground, Marlow Road, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 3AP
- Registration: Opens at 10am
- Cost: Adults: £10, (£12 on the day) Children (under 16): Free
- Distance: 4km (Family Route) or 11km (Scenic Route)
- Terrain: Woodland walk through the estate. There are some steep slopes, not suitable for wheelchair users or pushchairs
- Parking: Free parking for all our walkers.
- More: The estate is in private grounds not generally open to the public. There is an abundance of wildlife including different varieties of deer and wallabies.#
Or to find your local event follow this link